Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Hey, I have finally started my own blog. It kinda makes me feel good.

Here are the reasons why I decided to start blogging :

- I love penning down my thoughts but for the past few years I had stopped doing that. So, I thought its time I got going once again.

- There are so many small incidents, occassions, parties etc. in our life which give us a lot of happiness and joy. By posting those thoughts here, I get to cherish these wonderful memories some years from now.

- I have been fortunate to have a wonderful set of friends. This blog would help me keep connected to them and give me an opportunity to express how much I treasure the good time spent with them.

- Lastly, this is the story of my life.......At the age of 50 or 60, I want to know how I have lived my life and what is it that I have cherished the most. At that age probably my memory will begin to fade away....this will keep me connected to my past.

No comments: