Saturday, June 16, 2007

Main aur meri tanhayi

Well, I never thought that I will one day blog on something like loneliness. I never thought that I will ever feel lonely, considering that I am mostly with my loved ones. But now with all my friends busy in their own lives after their wedding/engagement, I am suddenly struck with the feeling of loneliness. Solitude, though is not as bad as I thought. In a way, it helps you reconnect with yourself. It gives me the space and time to be able to do a lot of self-talking and analysing. Here I am, living by myself, with myself, and for myself for the first time in my life. I'm sure it won't be for a long time, nor do I want it to be. But I am truly enjoying looking at the world through my very own independent eyes, and hearing with my own ears.

No comments: